Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Move . . .

So about two weeks ago JSSix approached me and asked if I was interested in moving a few characters over to GK Inc. in Pandemic Legion.  By doing so we would be able to use our supers more safely and more widely and he felt it would open up opportunities further down the road for us.  Of course I agreed and within a few days and adjusted my hangers around in anticipation of no longer being in a corp that I had free hanger run of.  Two weeks latter and services are FINALLY sorted out as of yesterday.  Looking forward to a lot more pvp activity and hopefully some good fights.

(And yes that membership bump is Arton Crew people joining and the subsequent drop is inactives being purged)

1 comment:

  1. I thought you guys left cause no one would look for targets for you anymore...

    ReplyDelete